I love smell of coffee brewing. A hot cup with tons of sugar and equal portions of heavy cream or one of coffee mate’s flavor. Yum Sigh*
Carolyn of A B C of Spirit Talk has ‘tagged’ me……!
1) How many cups of coffee per day? Most day none, my nervous system can’t handle the rush anymore.
2) What is your favourite caffeine delivery system? That would be chocolate…! I love Belgium, Godiva and Swiss chocolate best but any candy bar will do. Nuts, coconut, almonds, peanuts, raspberry and ohhhh!!! Carmel!!!! Are all just fine with me.
3) What was your best cup of coffee? Starbucks Carmel Flappachino with extra Carmel and whip cream …must have extra whip. Another sigh* Starbucks are so far out of the way from my neighborhood. Dunkin’ Donuts just doesn’t meet the grade.
4) What was your worst cup of coffee? Espresso with it’s caffeine charge.
5) What does your favourite mug say? I have a black, white and dark blue coffee mug. This week I enjoy my peppermint tea in the white one.
6) How do you take your coffee? Sugar and heavy cream equal parts of coffee and cream.
7) When was your first cup? I was young. Mom would give us a taste from her teaspoon. Later she gave us a shot of coffee in our milk. That’s where the equal parts thing comes from.
8) Have you ever gone on a coffee tea date? May have talked about it before but always ended up at the nearest pub. But today I look forward to my coffee date.
I shall now go on my first coffee date and will invite:
Adam West’s girl but I’m sure she has her own name just I don’t know it. 🙂
and the only guy in our group and whose picture I couldn’t shrink…..Jueseppi