I am truly honored to have been nominated by Len Carver at My Own Heart for this award. Len is a strong woman who has faced a hard and trying life. But her strengthen comes from her God who has empowered her to wake up each and every day. She is thankful for the life she shares with her husband, family and friends. Through Len’s writing you learn that she knows how to get up after falling into, over and under obstacles. I am most proud that she call me friend but even prouder that she calls me her “Simi-Sister”. So if you haven’t met her go check out her blog.
As with any award, there are rules. The “rules” for this award state that
1) I cannot award someone who has already been awarded. But as Sharla at Catnip Life, who passed this award on to Len, suggested this is a New Year sooo….”2013 Reader’s Appreciation Award”
2) And I cannot give the award back to the person who bestowed it upon me.
I wish I could give this award to each and every person that reads my blog for you all well deserve and this award truly belongs to each of you. If I only had one person who follows and reads my writing I would be satisfied. My high school principal said at my graduation, “If you touch one person in life then your job is done.” I think of those words each time one of you tells my writing has touched you or that you can relate. Then my job is done. Thanks to all of you.
To my recipients, here are all the rules for this award:
1. Award your top 6 bloggers who have commented the most. You can find that on the “site stat” page under comments on the bottom right hand corner.
2. Be thankful.
3. You cannot award someone who has already been awarded. And you cannot give the award back to me.
4. Don’t forget to tell the bloggers you’ve awarded.
5. If you don’t want to pass on this award, that’s okay to. Just admire it.
Silent Kim bestows the Reader Appreciation Award to the following:
Marie at My Love of Thoughts
Celestine at Readin Pleasure
Jueseppi at The Obamacrat
Len is my Fourth top commenter. I always follow rules, (except the one that said not to give to this award to people who received this it before). So I went through my comments and found my next top commentor to finishes off my list.
Rosy at Sharing Me Myself and I
Carolyn at ABC of Spiri Talk
Lauren at L. Scot Thoughts
If you haven’t check them out please do. Blessings to all.